GOD LOVES CHILDREN & SO DO WE!
We do this by…
- Nurturing, caring for & teaching our children about Jesus & the adventure He has for their life.
- Serving as a resource & equipping agent for the parents so they can become the primary discipler of their children.
- Supporting the spiritual growth of adults by providing a safe place for children as their parents worship God, study the bible and connect with other adult believers.
At Living Hope, our infant through 3rd grade environment is designed to lead children into a growing relationship with Jesus by creating a place where kids can learn:
GOD LOVES ME.
GOD MADE ME.
JESUS WANTS TO BE MY FOREVER FRIEND.
Our caring volunteers are committed to providing your children with a safe, loving environment to learn about Jesus.
Kindergarteners through 3rd grade children remain in the worship service until the Welcome and then are escorted to their classroom by Living Hope Kids Staff.
A Church of Living Hope adheres strictly to “KidSafe” practices.
- All staff are required to complete background checks as well as a “Kids Safe” Orientation before serving in any of our classes.
- All staff under the age of 18 are under the visual direction of at least one adult staff member.
- All children will be registered by a parent/guardian at the “Kids Reception Center” and given a corresponding tag for safe pick up at the end of the service.
- Only parents and approved staff are permitted in the secured children’s areas.